Dear participants of International Conference NANO-2021,
It is great pleasure to inform you that process of articles submission is started today. Please see the journals, conditions and deadlines for the articles submissions below.
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. Please send us (email@example.com) your articles according to rules which are indicated on website of this journal. Deadline is 30 of October 2021. Note please that Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals is abstracted in the science citation index expanded (SCIE)/web of science, scopus, ovid, proquest, chemical abstracts service, Ebscohost.
Journal publishes original research papers of both an experimental and theoretical nature in three areas of specialization:
- molecular crystals (spectroscopy, energy, and charge transfer, solid state reactions, photo and radiation effects);
- low-dimensional solids (structure, electronic, magnetic, and optical properties, transport mechanisms);
- and liquid crystals (electro- and magneto-optical phenomena, thermodynamics, phase transitions, structure, NMR and orientation controlled spectroscopy).
- Springer book. Please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your chapters according to rules which are indicated in file with name 1. Deadline is 01 of December 2021.
- Applied Nanoscience. Please submit your articles with the help of next link https://www.editorialmanager.com/apna/default.aspx. You should select special issue NANO-2018 and in item Request editor" select "No request".Deadline is 15 of December 2021.
- SN Applied Sciences SN Applied Sciences is a broad-based interdisciplinary journal for the disciplines of Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Material Science and Physics. It is an international, peer-reviewed journal which fosters sound scientific discovery to solve practical problems. The journal encourages articles which present a good understanding of scientific knowledge, theories, methods and techniques as well as interdisciplinary linkages. Deadline is 15 of December 2021.